How to Fix Back Pain With a Kyrobak Lower Back Massager
Back pain is commonly caused by muscular strains that happen due to an unexpected twist, accidental pull or unrestrained force to one or multiple muscles located in the back. Any of those causes can result in muscular tears which come with pain. Knowing how to fix back pain with a Kyrobak lower back massager is important so you can avoid back pain caused by numerous factors.
Common Causes of Back Pain
- Ligamentous sprains: these occur when the back’s ligaments are subjected to stretching beyond their limit. Sprains commonly happen when muscles are strained. When the lower back’s ligaments are torn or strained, there is inflammation in the area surrounding them that can cause back spasms. These spasms, in turn, result in lower back pain.
- Herniated (or ruptured) discs: these are the result of repetitive vibratory motion, sudden loading of heavy objects on the back or improper lifting of heavy items; the spinal nerves are subjected to pressure by herniated discs.
- Radicular pain a.k.a. sciatica: pain is initially felt at the injury site and then along the affected nerve’s pathway. One cause of sciatica is compression of the roots of the sciatic nerve in the lower back by protruding or torn discs.
- Spinal stenosis: this occurs mostly in individuals age 50 and is the result of enlargement of joint cartilage, bony spurs on the spine or ligament thickening in the spinal canal. Around 75% of spinal stenosis cases occur in the lumbar spine or lower back.
- Osteoarthritis: a degenerative disease of the joints, osteoarthritis occurs when cartilage in the discs located between the vertebrae and spinal joints begins to degenerate. When bones start to rub against each other due to the absence of cushioning provided by the cartilage, it results in swelling, stiffness, and inflammation that progress into back pain.
- Fibromyalgia: this rheumatic condition is characterized by sleep disturbance, fatigue, tenderness distributed evenly in the 18 known tender points, and soft pain in tissues. Fibromyalgia causes you to ache all over and you can feel your muscles burn or twitch or have a jabbing pain.
- Osteoporosis: this occurs when there is progressive thinning of the bone tissue resulting in bone density loss and making the patient more susceptible to broken bones or fractures. Forceful sneezing, improper lifting of heavy items or injury sustained from slips or falls can worsen osteoporosis.
Forget NSAIDs or Chiropractic Sessions
Most people who have any of the aforementioned conditions resort to using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which can be purchased over-the-counter (OTC) or by prescription. Others will spend more money on chiropractic sessions or physical therapy. Drugs can mask the symptoms and chiropractors and physical therapists will probably get rich before you get well. Neither will address your pain’s root cause.
A back massage machine called Kyrobak® is your personal “chiropractor” and “masseuse” rolled into one. Without the use of NSAIDs, the mechanical device Kyrobak’s patented technology known as the Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) and Oscillation Therapy will eliminate your back pain as gently, soothingly, and as quickly as possible in only ten minutes.
How to Use Kyrobak
Based on Kyrobak reviews written by Amazon customers, the product was given an average rating of 4.2 stars out of five, which means that more people found it satisfactory.
One of the reasons for the favorable reviews would be the portability of Kyrobak. Because of its compact design, you can use the device on any flat surface of your choice: the floor, a couch or your bed.
As seen on TV this back pain relief machine does small, gentle, repetitious, and passive movements that gradually help decrease the amount of pain experienced in the lower back by increasing joint mobility. This action, done ten minutes every day, has been clinically tested and proven as the more effective treatment for back pain than regular therapy or exercise.
And it’s so easy to use. Just plug Kyrobak into any power outlet, sit on the device cushion’s center carefully, lie down and rest your lower back on top of it, press the “ON” button, and you can feel Kyrobak work in a slow but continuous circular movement. The device automatically turns itself off when the treatment has been completed so you don’t have to worry about having too much or too little of it.
When you use the device for the first time, stay on each of the speed settings for 60 seconds before you go onto the next but remember to stay at the rate you are most comfortable with. You can begin your next treatment using the last speed setting during the previous treatment. You can always adjust the setting if you want to later on. You know Kyrobak is working when you feel gentle movements in your pelvic area.
How Much Does Kyrobak Cost?
Some people might find the Kyrobak price a little more expensive than similarly-purposed devices but take a minute to realize that customers are, in fact, given two options:
Option Number One: you pay three monthly installments with the first monthly payment at $119.94 and the next two monthly payments at $99.98.
Option Number Two: you pay for the product in full at $299.95 inclusive of shipping fees and an upgrade from the one year warranty to two years.
You get three incentives within a limited time for these special bonuses:
- Buy Kyrobak at full price and purchase a second one for only $219.95.
- Customers who purchase the product during this limited time can have an extension warranty of two years instead of only one year even if they chose Option Number One.
- Avail of the Tranquility Bundle when you purchase the product and get a neck and back pillow and a comfortable mat – a combined value of $59.95 – at no extra cost.
Your purchase of Kyrobak comes with the device, a user’s manual, a storage bag, a quick guide, a power supply, and a one year warranty. For more information on how to fix back pain with a Kyrobak lower back massager, visit the official website where you can read testimonials, maintenance and troubleshooting steps, and after-treatment effects, among others.
If you are ready to try the Kyrobak and would like a lower priced option try these listings on eBay. If you haven't purchased on eBay before they make it very easy. In fact there are many "Buy it Now" options so you don't have to mess with trying to win an auction (eBay is becoming more and more like Amazon)
Are There Other Lower Cost Options for Back Pain Relief?
If $300 is a bit out of your price range, or if the Kyrobak reviews just don't convince you it is the right product for you, there are other options.
Acupressure or acupuncture has been shown to do wonders for all types of back pain. But the problem with those treatments is it can get quite expensive with the cost of one treatment easily going for $80+ (and most likely your specialist will want you in for quite a number of treatments)
While I was looking into devices for pain relief I ran across a simple little mat that is getting thousands of reviews on Amazon (mostly good, unlike many fad "as seen on TV" type devices). The concept is simple, this "spiked mat" is based on scientifically proven methods of acupressure for immediate back pain relief. Often called an acupuncture mat it is more accurately acupressure as it does not pierce the skin like an acupuncture needle treatment would.
I still need to do more research on the topic to give these acupressure mats a thorough review (look for an in depth review coming soon), but it is definitely worth your time to stop by Amazon and read more about them yourself to see if it will help give you some relief for less than the cost of one acupressure treatment (at the time of this writing it is on sale for under $55).If You'd Like to Learn More Click this link to the #1 best selling mat on Amazon